Saturday, January 29, 2011

Congratulations Detoxers!

A message for the 13 detox participants:


Congrats to all!  You've survived the 10 Day Detox.  It wasn't so bad, now was it?

You should all be very proud of your accomplishment and all your efforts to do something wonderful for your health!  I hope you have enjoyed the process and the challenges.  Your health and nutritional needs are much more complicated than a high protein, low carb diet, low fat or whatever health fad is going to be marketed next.  Our modern lifestyle, stress management, and dietary options have made healthy living quiet complicated. You have taken a huge step towards simplifying your health!


Never feel bad or beat yourself up over a dietary or lifestyle choice. As we have seen, everything in moderation and now you have a better idea of what "moderation" means for your unique health needs. If you go to the extreme and fall "off the wagon", now you know some great ways to get back on track.  Most importantly, if you should ever need assistance to get there, call me.  It is what I am here for, have been there myself (and will probably be there again), and I love doing it!

Many of you have posted wonderful feedback about the process.  Any final thoughts or questions?


Take care and maybe I'll see you in May or September for the next detoxes!

Well done everyone!

Aimee

1 comment:

  1. Hi Aimee and all my other co-detoxers. I have to say that I am so glad that I went through this detox experience and did it with the assistance and ease of Aimee's program. I found that the 10 days went by without me feeling overly deprived and I really did enjoy the meals. I feel great and had the added pleasure of losing 9 lbs in the process. The program has inspired me to continue on a more healthy eating path. Thanks Aimee and the Balance Healing Center.

    Dana

    ReplyDelete